Saturday, January 26, 2013

Proud to be a "SCARY MOMMY"

FEATURED BLOG: "SCARY MOMMY"
WHY IT ROCKS:  The main page proudly displays this warning. 
WHY I LOVE IT ENOUGH TO SHARE WITH YOU:
This is not a blog for everyone.  Matter of fact, most Mommies I know would be offended at some point when reading through this blog.  One of her most recent posts about things you don't need...I have almost half of them.  But when I read it, I laughed at myself.  I love that this blog helps you to not take motherhood so damn seriously.  I mean, it's only the hardest most important job you'll ever have. Ha ha It's snarky, sharp, witty yet compassionate.  The blog offers a great community for sharing and even a confessional for confessing a "Mommy Sin".  I follow the blog and the Scary Mommy Twitter feed.  I highly recommend the read...that is, if you can handle it. :)


No comments: