Friday, May 19, 2006

"How's Married Life?"

The #1 question I get asked lately, "What's Married Life Like?"


My Answer:

Life is so much better when you have a partner to live it with. The tough times aren't so tough because now you only have to carry half of the burden and the good times are twice as grand when there are two hearts being fullfilled and overflowing!

The best friend the universe has to offer! It's all in finding "the one"....it's the only way to really experience life in the fullest! :) So glad I spent so much time being single and finding out who I am.....so I could be ready to give 100% of who I am to my husband! Nothing in our past matters anymore, there is only faith in tomorrow!

Together, we take on whatever life has to throw at us...knowing, that if all shit hits the fan....we still have eachother in a sappy FOREVER kind of way! ;)

No comments: