Monday, May 15, 2006

The Thought Behind The Madness

I'm hanging up fire investigation to be a real estate agent. I know it sounds crazy. You can join with my family in asking, "why are you gonna do something that doesn't let you use your college degree?"

Making a difference in someone's life, being your own boss (unlike the last boss I had...I don't think this one will be Sexist), no limit to the amount of money I can make, no more being tied to a desk from 9 to 5, freedom to have a life outside of work, the North Carolina (esp. Raleigh) real estate market is HOTT, HOTT, HOTT ....just to name a few.

Just gotta pass this state exam I am taking on Monday the 22nd. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband (in every since of the word) because without him I could have never ventured into this career investment/journey! I am very excited to start this new chapter in my life! Wish me luck!

No comments: