Saturday, March 06, 2010

1st Sleep-Over with Gran and Grandpa Lee



So I admit it...I'm exhausted. Since Mike went back to work I have no idea how much sleep I've gotten. There is no such thing as night and day. There is definitely no such thing as "night time". There is only the time between his feedings and not all of them allow for sleep. Mothers I'm not telling you anything new. You are probably laughing right now. Well, I'm a new Mommy and not ready to laugh yet. I found myself warming a bottle last night while crying into the sink. So, my mother-in-law offered to pick him up this afternoon and then keep him for a sleep-over tonight. My first reaction was, YES! PLEASE!...now I'm sorta thinking that I am not going to know what to do without him close. It's weird. I am exhausted but I don't really want him to go. Ready or not...I'm going with it. I really need the rest and it will be nice to have a little QT with my hubby. The whole reason we moved to Kentucky was to be near family. We wanted our kids to grow up with grandparents around. So here we go...Mason's first sleep-over with Gran and Grandpa Lee. I'll let you know how it goes and how Mike and I hold up without our lil' monkey around.

No comments: