Thursday, January 14, 2016

LIFE UPDATE SINCE 2014

Alright. You know how life goes down. Sometimes we find time for "me" things and sometimes we let them go.  In this instance I let my blog go for so long I literally forgot about it. And for the 11 of you that follow...ha, ha.. I'm sorry.  Here is my update on my Love Lee Life:

- We bought a home in Wake Forest, NC.
- Mason got into an amazing Charter Academy and my photography really took off!!
- My husband was promoted and relocated. So we rented that house out and moved to Carolina Beach.  We are renting a townhome just 3 blocks from the ocean.
- Mason is getting ready to be 6 and Emmy is now 3.  Mason is adjusting to his new school OKish.
- I haven't yet started my photography here in CB. It's very small town and not sure where to break into the market yet or if I plan to.  Thinking about going back to school. 
-  Mike bought me a Jeep for Christmas as a surprise.  It is amazing. RIP MiniVan. 
- My weight has been up and down.  I just started Paleo this week. Ahhhhhh!!

That brings us somewhat current. I'm sure I'll have spots to fill in.  I wanted to pick up the blog again for documenting my journey into a healthier lifestyle and starting the Paleo diet.  Due to my random nature there will be random life, craft and photography posts sprinkled in between. 

No comments: